Labels

Saturday 26 October 2013

Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Ok I know is Saturday night and I should probably be out parting like is no tomorrow :) but I'm not. I don't feel like it. I have a unexplainable certain mood. I get like this every autumn is a combo of depression, melancholy and a bit of laziness. Nothing to worry about it will go away soon it must be the weather and let me tell you that living in London it certainly doesn't help.

Anyway getting to our business I made this simple, healthy and extremely delicious side dish, roasted brussels sprouts. Ok ok I know so many of you out there hate it but I really think you should try this recipe at least once.


So here you go :

  • 250 gr brussels sprouts
  • 2 tbsp of olive oil 
  • 1 tsp italian herb mix 
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp onion powder
  • 1/2 tsp celery salt
  • salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl mix the oil with the spices and herbs. Cut the sprouts in half and add them to the bowl. Stir until all of them are coated and place them into a baking dish.

Roast them into a pre heated oven at 175'C for 20-25 min and remember to stir them after the first 10 min.

It makes a delicious side dish. You can enjoy it like this for a vegan option or you can also add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese like I did .

Enjoy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment